Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Week 5 Wednesday

What a BAD DAY at the Gym! I'm still a bit sore from the previous two workouts and really really tired. I've been eating what I thought was alot better too. All in all its a bit discouraging. Possibly I was not eating enough on those days with the workout level being that high, so today I had an energy crash, went to the gym.. Eeked out 20 minutes on the Treadmill... 
2mins @ 4mph 
8mins @ 5mph
And the rest at 4mph... with a 3% incline. 

After that I was pooped and left early. Total calories burned 140. 

Not so great considering the subway cookies I ate, those guys have 220 calories each!  ( I didn't realize until after they were down the hatch)

Time for sleep, hopefully my body can pull itself together and start behaving like someone fit, not fat. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Howdy! Feel free to post your comments here.