Saturday, February 5, 2011

Week 5 Weigh In!

ALMOST 4 LBS!!!!

I was nervous going in but it looks like I didn't have a reason for that. I had to blink twice at the scale, as last weigh in only showed 1.5 lbs...

My workout endurance is increasing and with that the amount of calories burned yay!

I'm at a bit of an exhausted plateau. I need to dig even deeper into endurance as things have gotten boring and hard, and my energy levels are down. But with these results in front of me I think I can push myself to keep going.. Imagine.. 4+4+4+4+4 = 20 lbs! And theres not too many weeks left of this competition so I've got to make the middle push to make the most of it!

2 comments:

  1. Well done Bethany! Thanks for being brave enough to post your progress. I occasionally check-in on you & Danita both via your blogs.

    Maybe if you do not expect exercise to be interesting the boredom will bother you less. Think of it like broccoli - it is not sexy, but you would be foolish not to eat it regularly.

    You should pat yourself on the back!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lorne, thank you for stopping by. Its great to know you are tracking my progress!

    One of the reasons for my 'bravery' and joining this challenge is because I need moral support.

    Thanks for the advise. It really makes sense when I look at it that way.

    You are welcome around here anytime!

    ReplyDelete

Howdy! Feel free to post your comments here.