Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Week 5 Monday and Tuesday

Having been out of town from Friday to Sunday I missed one workout... I was slightly worried but I was able to have a really good rest in case I was overworking myself without knowing it, and  Monday I was able to go and run my heart out.


So I went my hardest and beat some times and calorie amounts.

20 minutes on the Treadmill, 180 calories!
5 min @5mph
2 min @4mph
5 min@6mph
2min@5mph
5min@5mph
1min@4mph

So in total I ran for 15 minutes! I'm stoked for this.. And I went about 6.7 laps which is almost two miles (or something)

After that I did the bike (140 calories) and various weights.

I need to (still) work on my eating! But I *think* I can feel my pants getting loose, and my LUV handles are slowly dissapearing. I can also see quite a bit of muscle peeking under all my layers of blubber.

My 1 month gym pass is expiring in two days! I have been going 5-6 times a week so its made good use of it. I think I'm going to get the next one at 3 months.. see how far I can get, and then it will be spring/summer and I can enjoy the outdoors.

I cannot believe the second weigh in is coming up already! I can see that I've gained quite a large amount of muscle, so I have this feeling the scale isn't going to budge much for me. All the same, curiosity always kills me  and I'm dedicated to knowing where I'm at.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Howdy! Feel free to post your comments here.