Friday, January 28, 2011

Week 4 Wednesday and Thursday

These two days went very well. Wednesday was a rest day so I went easy, but still raised my heart rate. It wasn't as easy as it could have been, but I challenged myself to 20 minutes, walking 2 and running 2 at a slow pace. It was harder then I thought. Probably fatigue from the day before.

Thursday I really impressed myself. There was a few other intense runners, my Dad being one of them so I was psyched up. I was able to go pretty far and intense, right now though despite all the technique I have to learn, I'm finding running at a speed of 6mph very boring, its fast strenuous but I have to tick off that 20 minutes.

The point is I made 7 laps in 20 minutes and burned 170 calories. That is the farthest and most so far. I beat my former record. I'm pleased at how I'm progressing. Still, I look in the mirror and want to see myself shrinking, patient perseverence is hard.

This week I'm going to really try to drop my consumed calories, my Dad basically said to exercise, and eat only enough to recover (so say, 300 calories) then don't eat anything else before bedtime, then eat a decent breakfast... bigger lunch, smaller supper, etc... I'm working on it health wise as well, trying to figure out healthier options for optimum energy and fat burning. So far I'm not doing so good, but I'm not as bad as I could be either.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Howdy! Feel free to post your comments here.