Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Week 3 Tuesday

Okay. I'm back on track with the GYM but not with eating. I'm not eating terribly but today I just ate too much. Brownies, chocolate, skipped oatmeal for breakfast, had a disgustingly salty cold cut sub for lunch (ick)

BUT! I ran and walked for a total of:

7 minutes at 6 mph
5 minutes at 5 mph
8 minutes at 4mph.

I'm so pleased about this! After three days of sleeping nonstop and being a sicky I thought all my muscle would be gone.

Its so great to work out at the gym when there is other people running as well. Yesterday was really hard because for half my workout the gym was almost empty, I was struggling so bad 5 minutes into it to push myself that I felt like never doing it again! Good thing that feeling passed.

Today I'm feeling pretty pleased although I probably broke even with eating to much so I can't expect to loose weight today. Thats ok. I gained muscle... although over this next week I definitely need to be more strict with what I eat and don't eat.

1 comment:

  1. Wow! I'm impressed! I tried to run 5 minutes at 5 mph almost passed out. Of course, I'm more than twice your age, but still. Well done!

    ReplyDelete

Howdy! Feel free to post your comments here.