Saturday, January 22, 2011

Week 3 Friday and Saturday

Week 3 is now over. My weigh in on Friday at noon was a little disappointing, but on the up hand even though I've been working out pretty hard, I have not figured out my eating yet, and that will do it. I lost 1.5 lbs. Which is good, because thats much better then loosing nothing. I'm happy with that result but it has been nearly 3 weeks.. that is a very very slow weight loss. It will take me a very long time to reach my goal at this rate.

So, this week, I'm going to take stock of my eating and see if I can make some sort of menu or plan, last week got a bit busy and I ended up eating out a few times, and snacking on poorer choices a few times that week. I am glad for the first weigh in.. it told me I was loosing but I need to pare down even more and get a bit more strict with things.

Because I am still quite out of shape, I can't burn the amount of calories that I want to with exercise, so for now I think I need to take up a bit of that slack with limiting eaten calories.

Today is my rest day.

I have to take a rest day because Fridays workout was quite terrible. I couldn't run, my legs were quite fatigued from the two days of going at it really hard before. Which is okay, I found my limit that I can't workout super hard every day of the week. So I backed off and got a workout but an easier one. It was supposed to be an easier workout anyways.

So heres to week 3! Let the 4th begin.....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Howdy! Feel free to post your comments here.