Thursday, January 20, 2011

Week 3 Thursday

I experienced the joys of an effortless sweat.. the sauna. What a nice place to wind down after a workout or a cold day.

I am so excited that running is working out for me! I had a slight strangeness in my knee on Wednesdays treadmill, but I finished fine.. I'm able to run for more then half of the 20 minutes, which was an impossible goal before! It is boring though, the clump clump clump, breathing, flabby legs flopping around. I love running next to other people though, its so much more exciting, and I can push myself twice as hard.

I have to book my weigh in and I'm nervous that I didn't loose anything. I don't think thats possible but... I'm still a little anxious. Well. Gotta do it though, face the hard truth.. This way I will have to modify my workouts and eating even more.

I've been taking it a little too slow anyways. But it is also important for me to make it a sustainable change.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Howdy! Feel free to post your comments here.